We are looking for a “Logistics System Development Executive” to develop existing logistics systems at our organization and increase the competitive power in the market by creating cost advantages, within our Supply Chain Department at Çimsa.
As a Logistics System Development Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing and creating strategies in logistics highway, railway and external warehouse rentals procurement,
- Analyzing and reporting all of Logistics departments monthly results,
- Communicating on best practices and logistics projects,
- Implementation of critical supply chain projects,
- Making all cost and related analyzes, preparing the department budget,
- Management and systematic follow-up of transportation invoices,
- Monitoring the flow of logistics processes and ensuring their operation,
- Introducing new solutions by examining the supply chain processes from end to end,
- Development of Optimization, Traceability, Inventory management functions,
- Effective planning of consignments; developing, aligning and deploying with each other to achieve organizational goals.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- A degree in Engineering, Economics or Business Administration,
- A minimum of six years of experience in logistics and system development management preferably in international organizations,
- Willing to lead change and transformation,
- Strong analytical perspective, have vision of Business Continuity Planning,
- Decision maker profile by using advanced data analysis skills,
- Analytical thinking, result oriented and customer focused approach;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Proficient in the use of MS Office,
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- A passion for continuous improvement of processes.