We are looking for an Internal Audit Specialist to join our Internal Audit Department at Çimsa Çimento Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.
If you are interested in developing your professional career in internal audit, send your resume and cover note to us.
As a member of internal audit team at Çimsa, you will be responsible for:
- Performing audits at Çimsa in accordance with the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and a risk-based annual audit plan,
- Performing well-prepared risk analysis, substantive tests and data analyses to corroborate audit results,
- Providing value-added, creative recommendations and control practices,
- Presenting and reporting the audit results in clear and concise manner,
- Following up the action plan progress and ensuring that the recommendations are implemented in a timely manner as committed by the process owners,
- Following up data analysis results and ensure that corrective actions are implemented in a timely manner,
- Carrying out special audit and consultancy projects, ad-hoc audit requests and investigations as requested.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- A minimum of four years of experience in external audit, internal audit, controlling or consulting,
- A degree in Science, Engineering, Economics or Business Administration,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Knowledge of international internal audit standards,
- An analytical and inquisitive mindset,
- Proficient in the use of data analytics tools (ACL knowledge will be an asset) and techniques to draw meaningful conclusions,
- Strong communication skills,
- Strong team player,
- Being pro-active and results-oriented,
- Ability to adapt to changes,
- A willingness to acquire new skills,
- A passion for continuous improvement of processes,
- No restriction for domestic and international travel.