We are looking for Financial Planning and Analysis Specialist to join our team at Çimsa.
As Financial Planning and Analysis Specialist at Çimsa, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing the financial planning, forecasting, reporting and analysis across the business,
- Provide commercial insight and analysis of results, identifying underlying trends and challenging the business on performance,
- Responsibility for producing accurate and timely management reports, including an analysis of production costs, operational expenditure, inventory control, profitability, feasibility and sensitivity analysis, scenario analysis,
- Take ownership of performance management for the business including identifying and reporting KPIs which are linked to company strategy and drive positive actions,
- Prepare financial forecasts and budgets,
- Support the strategic planning and strategic initiatives of the company, including acquisitions and investment appraisal, by providing financial planning and modelling skills,
- Support and challenge the operations teams with financial issues including providing financial training,
- Ensure integrity of financial data supplied by financial accounting team to other areas of the business and to external stakeholders.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Finance/Business Management, preferably master degree in Financial Planning&Analysis,
- A minimum of four years of experience in similar position,
- Knowledge of IFRS is must, SAP BPC module will be a plus,
- Experience in consolidation,
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user ability,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Strong organizational and presentation skills,
- Building effective relationships.